Return & Exchange Policy
TheDress.Co Customer Center
|CONTACT US||FIND YOUR SIZE|
|ORDERING||RETURNS & EXCHANGE||SHIPPING INFORMATION|
TheDress.Co LIVE SUPPORT
TheDress.Co Business Information
|#B, 1543 Newton St. Los Angeles, CA90021|
|BUSINESS HOURS||Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM PST|
General Return Policies
1. Contact TheDress.Co Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s).
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to fill out the Product Return Form and Submit it.
2. Mis-shipped products: Once we have confirmed your mis-shipped items (item shipped was not the item ordered), we will be responsible for item exchange and postage will be on us. You may also return the product and get a full refund including postage.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund.
Please note that we will not accept any returned items by the color difference which is caused by your display monitor or the weather condition.
4. You can choose to receive a refund on all products except those marked "online store credit only" or "final sale". There's A 15% restocking fee for all refunds. Restocking fees are deducted from your final refund amount.
5. You can receive online store credit on all products except those marked "final sale", equivalent to the total value of your product purchase. Online Store Credit is valid for one year after the issue date. Online Store Credit can only be used for purchasing merchandise, it can not be used towards shipping costs.
To use your online store credit, enter the code in the box called "Promotional Code" in your shopping cart. Click the button called "Apply Code" to see the new adjusted price once the code has been applied.
6. Once we receive your package, it can take 5-10 business days to process your refund/online store credit.
If you need an exchange that is time sensitive due to an upcoming event, please let us know and we can offer you alternative options. All final sale products are not returnable and refundable.
7. All sales are final after 7 days
8. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases.
9. Customers are responsible for shipping costs on returned items or exchanged items.
The Return Address is
1458 S. San Pedro St. #L-23
Los Angeles, CA 90015
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Order Cancellation Policy|
We understand that it is a very important undertaking to order a dress for your special occasion, and our cancellation policy was created with keeping this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order, and after placing your order, there is still time for you to change your mind. For further details, please refer to our cancellation policy below.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after 5 days. We receive hundreds of test orders each day which our members are using to quote certain cart contents and save the invoice for later reference.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 80% of the product purchase price, in order to cover the material cost.
- Orders cancelled 72 to 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price, in order to cover the material cost and necessary labor cost.
- Orders cancelled more than 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
- Orders that are not paid within 120 hours will be canceled automatically by our system.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request a cancellation.
|Returning For Exchanging or Refund|
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to the TheDress.Co. Upon the arrival of your package, it is suggested that you check and make sure the dress has been made in accordance with your order specifications. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without altering, removing the tags, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original conditions - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You are qualified to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must first obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier, which needs to be included in your returned package.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications.
If your dress size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, please feel free to choose from the following options:
You are encouraged to find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse you for up to 40% of the product price as tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can go to a local tailor or a professional seamstress to have the dress re-sized at your own cost:
Please note that if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, re-sizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on TheDress.Co . Slight color aberration of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are positive that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
1. Submit a return request at Product Returns to Customer Service within 7 days upon receiving your order. Please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return.
Please note that returns will not be accepted without prior approval from TheDress.Co Customer Service.
2. Once TheDress.Co Customer Service has approved your request, we will provide you with a return address label as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days once you have received the form.
3. Once received at our facility, your return will be processed within 24 hours. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account.
Please note that items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.
All PayPal payments can only refund via PayPal, all Credit Card payments will only be refunded to the original Credit Card.