Frequently Asked Questions
TheDress.Co onlie e-catalog. All of our styles can be viewed and ordered on our website also.
Length varies by the style, however full-length gowns generally measure 55-60"(140-152cm) from the collarbone to the bottom hem and short dresses range from 27-32"(68-80cm). contact us to request the length of a particular design.
Most product pages list the fabric of that particular dress. If you need information that is not listed on the product page, please contact us
We have a boutique in San Pedro St., LA.
1458 S.San Pedro St. #L-23
Los Angeles, CA90015
To determine your size for a particular dress we recommend that you have your bust, waist and hips measurements taken and compare them to the measurements found on the size chart for that dress. To pull up the size chart click on, "Size Chart," next to the Description Tab on the page of the dress you are interested in. Sizing varies by styles, so be sure to consult the chart for the dress you are interested in. We recommend choosing the size that comfortably fits all of your measurements. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size so you can have the dress altered by a tailor or seamstress for a perfect fit.
We don't ship to almost anywhere outside of USA currently.
We have many shipping options for both domestic and international. View all ourshipping options here!
If you have entered a billing address that does not match your credit card or a different billing and shipping address your order will go through our fraud prevention department and this will cause a delay with your order being processed
If your dress is in stock, it will ship out within 1 business day and will arrive to you in accordance with your chosen shipping method. If your dress is not in stock, please consider the ship date provided when choosing your size/color combination on the product page plus the shipping time of your chosen shipping method.
After you add the item to your Shopping Bag you will see a box called Promotional Code. Enter your store credit code in the box and click on the Apply Code button. You will see the deduction to the price as soon as the code is applied. Store Credit does not apply to shipping cost.
Your store credit code is valid for up to one year from the date it was issued.
1. Contact TheDress.Co Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s).
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to fill out the Product Return Formand Submit it.
2. Mis-shipped products: Once we have confirmed your mis-shipped items (item shipped was not the item ordered), we will be responsible for item exchange and postage will be on us. You may also return the product and get a full refund including postage.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund.
Please note that we will not accept any returned items by the color difference which is caused by your display monitor or the weather condition.
4. You can choose to receive a refund on all products except those marked "online store credit only" or "final sale". There's A 15% restocking fee for all refunds. Restocking fees are deducted from your final refund amount.
5. You can receive online store credit on all products except those marked "final sale", equivalent to the total value of your product purchase. Online Store Credit is valid for one year after the issue date. Online Store Credit can only be used for purchasing merchandise, it can not be used towards shipping costs.
To use your online store credit, enter the code in the box called "Promotional Code" in your shopping cart. Click the button called "Apply Code" to see the new adjusted price once the code has been applied.
6. Once we receive your package, it can take 5-10 business days to process your refund/online store credit.
If you need an exchange that is time sensitive due to an upcoming event, please let us know and we can offer you alternative options. All final sale products are not returnable and refundable.
7. All sales are final after 7 days
8. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases.
9. Customers are responsible for shipping costs on returned items or exchanged items.
Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. We also accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, money orders, bank transfers
Tax is only applicable for orders shipping within California state, at a rate of 9% depending on your exact location.
Your credit card/PayPal account will be authorized for the full purchase amount when your order is submitted. Your bank may hold these funds while the charge is pending. Your credit card/PayPal account will be charged when your order is shipped or 26 days after your order is placed, whichever comes first. Orders placed for pre-order and special order dresses will be charged upon confirmation of the shipping date.